He who seeks truth shall find beauty.
He who seeks beauty shall find vanity.
He who seeks order shall find gratification.
He who seeks gratification shall be disappointed.
He who consider himself the servant of his fellow beings shall find the joy of self-expression.
He who seeks self-expression shall fall into the pit of arrogance.
Arrogance is incompatible with nature.
Through nature, the nature of the universe and the nature of man, we shall seek truth.
If we seek truth, we shall find beauty.
Form and Purpose, Is the Emperor naked?
By Moshe Safdie
• 14 years of experience in Project Management and Construction, Cost Estimation, and Civil Engineering
- Cost Estimating, Cost Analysis, Take-Off Calculation / Quantity Surveying: All Trades; MEP included
- Project Management: Time Management ( MSP, PRIMAVERA ), Quality Management ( ISO 9001-2000 audit expert ) and Cost Control
- Providing Method of Construction for Unique Projects
- Drafting, Shop Drawing, As-Built Drawings, Production Drawing and CAD Design
Types of Projects:
several residential / commercial complexes (skyscrapers up to 62 floors), a telecommunication tower ($5 billion), university dormitories and buildings, laboratory and offices in petrochemical / oil Industry, hotels, an airport, a museum, …
Types of Companies:
general contractors (7yrs), consulting and project management companies (3yrs), subcontractors(4yrs)
Types of Positions:
project manager (2yrs), cost estimator (8yrs), cost / time scheduler & controller (2yrs), site technician (2yrs)
• 3 years of experience in Cost Analysis, Risk Management and Cost Estimation in Manufacturing
(R&D Projects Included)
• 6 years of experience in Design
- Product Design and Design Engineering; from concept to real product
- Merchandising / Retail Display Design ( “ extruded aluminum design ” included, i.e. 80/20 Inc. )
- Visual / Graphic Design: Branding, Packaging, Logo Design, Installation Guide, Catalogue, Manual Design, Poster Design
• Visual Art experience in parallel of Carrier in Construction and Design
- Sketching, Drawing, Painting ( specially oil on canvas ), Mural and Decorative Painting
- Sculpture and 3D Modeling ( different mediums and materials; specially with clay )
- Photography ( product photography, still life, architecture and landscape )
• Design Engineering / CAD Design Skills
AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, 3ds Max, SolidWorks, Photoshop, KeyShot, Inventor, InDesign, Revit, Alias Design, Rhinoceros, Sketchup
- Adobe Acrobat Pro, Bluebeam Software, On-Screen Takeoff Software
- Database Knowledge, Programming and Coding Skills: Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Python, Java
- MS Office ( Word, Excel, Power Point )
- Antique Furniture Restoration, Carpentry, Non-Structural Welding, Soldering